Our website (www.drgt.com
) is operated by the company DRGT Europe NV, hereinafter indicated by "us" or "we". Any questions you may have can be directed to our registered office in Belgium at Nachtegaalstraat 8, PO Box 1/1, 9320 Erembodegem, Belgium or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our company / tax number is BE(0)889.313.321.
Additional information on each of our group entities, can be found in the contact
section on our website.
. Those three documents are hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”.
You are kindly requested to read these Terms carefully before making use of this Website in any manner whatsoever. By visiting this Website or by any other use thereof, you expressly declare yourself to agree to these Terms. If you experience any difficulty in understanding these Terms, or if you do not agree with the contents thereof, you may not use this Website in whatever manner.
The Terms are made available in several languages. In case of conflicts of interpretation between the different language versions, the English version of the Terms shall prevail at all times.
Note that we reserve the right to change, modify or cease these Terms, the Website, our products and services at all times. It is your own responsibility to regularly read through the applicable Terms when you visit the Website.
– The Website is a guide to search for information concerning the DRGT group of companies and the products and services offered by us. The content on the Website constitutes no offer to contract and may be changed from time to time. All contracts between us and our customers require a separate agreement.
The information that is available on this Website is offered "in the current state" ("as is") and without any guarantees being given. The use of the Website and the information contained thereon, occurs exclusively at your own risk. We aim to ensure that the information offered is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. Despite these efforts, errors may still occur. Should you find errors in the information that is made available, you can always contact us.
We endeavour to protect the Website by reasonable means and to limit any inconveniences caused by the use of the Website, insofar as reasonably possible. However, we cannot exclude the possibility that incorrect actions or unauthorized interventions may occur nor can we guarantee that access to the Website will not be interrupted, or not be impeded in another manner. We will make reasonable efforts to protect this Website against computer viruses and other types of “malware”. Taking into account the nature of these dangers, you however acknowledge that we cannot offer absolute protection and you will take the necessary measures to protect your computer devices and systems.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable under any circumstances for direct or indirect damage resulting from the above.
– This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and platforms (including social media links and content providers) over which we have no technical or substantive control whatsoever. We can offer no guarantee whatsoever for the completeness or correctness of the contents, nor for the availability of these external websites.
Moreover, the websites and platforms linked to, may be subject to general, privacy, cookie and other terms and conditions which apply to you as a visitor or user. We have no responsibility in this respect and advise you to consult any such terms, where applicable, as they may impact your legal position.
We accept no liability for any direct or indirect damage that flows from the use of these external websites.
– The intellectual and industrial property rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights
") in this Website and its contents (including as incorporated in our products, designs, texts, logos, trade names, graphics, brochures, software and any other materials on the Website) are owned by us or our licensors. The sole license awarded to you on these Intellectual Property Rights is to inform yourself about DRGT and the products/services we offer on the basis of the information made publicly available through the Website.
Without being exhaustive, you must not yourself or allow anyone else to (a) publish, copy, distribute, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, reproduce, decompile, disassemble, or modify any of the content of this Website; (b) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (c) send or store viruses, worms, time bombs or other malicious code; (d) use automated systems or software to extract data from the Website (screen scraping); (e) copy any ideas, features, functions, templates created by DRGT or graphics of the Website or (f) in general, act contrary to laws, decrees and other legal instruments applicable to you. You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trademarks, logos or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to our Website on other websites is at our discretion.
Processing of your personal data
and in our Cookie Statement
Applicable law and competent courts
– The use of this Website is governed by Belgian law (with the exclusion of conflict of law rules) and shall be interpreted accordingly. By using this Website you expressly agree that any dispute regarding the validity, the interpretation or the implementation of these Terms shall be definitively decided by the competent court of Ghent, Belgium.
– In the event one or more provisions of the Terms would be invalid and/or unenforceable, this will not impact the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms. In such case, the invalid and/or unenforceable provision shall be replaced with a provision which, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, reflects the original intention of the parties as closely as possible.